Thursday, March 28, 2013

Kisses for my boy

The past 3 nights I`ve been out of the house for supper, bathtime and bedtime, which means not only has Daddy had to pull double duty (while being sick at the same time), but also that I haven`t been able to read books or sing songs to little man before bed. I know he is fine without me and Daddy even sings songs to him now that we are onto the Alphabet song and Oh Canada, but man did I ever miss him last night as I sat through a 3.5 hour strata meeting. The two nights prior I was hanging out at baby showers with friends and new babies so wasn`t missing him quite as much :)

As soon as I walked in the door I went right upstairs and kissed him on the head, hoping he would stir enough to say goodnight. Then when I went to bed I again went in to see him and kiss him, and again not even a stir! And the funniest part of all...I almost kind of hoped he would wake up in the night and come and crawl in for a snuggle, but no such luck, he slept right through the night! :)

This morning I was laying in bed waiting for him and as soon as he crawled in with me he wrapped his arms around my neck and gave me the best hug ever and I knew the day was starting off just perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment