Thursday, March 7, 2013

What a bummer

Another blog post from my iPod because even though I got my computer back from my friend it's still not fixed even after two reformats. The last time this happened the reformat worked but this time no such luck. The computer is still useable but the font is fuzzy and hard to read so awkward to use for more than a few minutes. Looks like our next step is to take it to someone else to look at it. My friend who we bought it from is great and is trying everything to figure out the problem which I totally appreciate but it really does just suck and I'm just super bummed out about the whole thing. Hopefully the fix will be something small in the end once we figure out what the problem is.

For now I'm going to bed to cause I'm super crabby...and definitely ready for this week to be over!!

No comments:

Post a Comment