Sunday, March 17, 2013

My newest babies have arrived...

....and I don't mean my actual real human baby, I mean my new WASHER AND DRYER! We got them delivered yesteray and I was so excited but yet couldn't watch them move them as I was worried about the walls, stairs and delivery guys. 1 hour and 15 minutes later, as well as a slight tear to the lino in the laundry room, and they are in! We ran the first wash cycle last night and then this morning our first actual load of clothes.

Happy to say that my normal 4 loads in our old set was turned into 2 loads in the new ones. Sheets and towels in one, and James and I's clothes for the week in the other. I think I'm really gonna love these suckers...it's just too bad there isn't a magic folding and putting away machine too!




No comments:

Post a Comment