Wednesday, March 20, 2013

It's my 100th Post!

Wow! When I made my resolution back in January I knew it wouldn't take me more than a few months to get to 100 posts but now that I'm here I'm surprised how quickly it happened! I am absolutely loving being an active blogger and recording our family's memories is something I look forward to in the years to come and love reading others blogs too!

So, now what to write about in my 100th post is what I'm stuck on! hehehehehe...such thought went into this post, and now I've got nothing earth shattering to say.

Because yesterday was a crappy day for me I've decided to just focus on a couple of the positives in our life right now and will write them down so I can look back on them if/when I need a little pick-me-up!

(1) I only have 11 more work days left! This is of course a positive, but also a negative for me too in that I am going to miss many of my coworkers very much. But on the other hand I am SO excited to be home with James and then to welcome our new little one in just under 9 weeks.

(2) I am just about 31 weeks pregnant so heading into the single digit weeks! Time is starting to fly by and we have lots to get done so that means the dreaded To Do lists are coming out in the next few weeks. Jim just loves those you know?! hehehehehe

(3) Our bank loan that we've been paying on for almost 4.5 years will be paid off in just 1 month! What an accomplishment and a break of $700/month which will certainly help when I'm off on maternity leave. Jim and I have worked really hard to save some money and be responsible and are so proud of ourselves for this awesome milestone for us.

(4) On my first day/weekend of maternity leave we are headed to Nanaimo for the weekend to visit our family and friends. Looking forward to getting out of town for the first time since November and seeing some of my favorite people and of course getting some shopping in never hurts either!

(5) James is going to be 3 years old in just a few short weeks and as much as I'm slightly sad at how fast he is growing up, I am absolutely LOVING the spirited, funny, awesome little kid he is. I am so proud of the job that Jim and I are doing in raising him and I am often overwhelmed with feelings of joy and happiness when I watch him interact with other people. He is a polite and kind little boy that definitely has an attitude sometimes, but overall is a very loving little guy.

So, there you have it, my 100th post!

And just because a post is never really great without a photo, here is one from this pasts weekend when Cassidy spent the night with us. I love this little girl so much and so enjoy watching her growing up to be such a wonderfully kind and loving person.

No comments:

Post a Comment