Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Gonna be a long day...

...but I'm determined to meet this day with a smile on my face! Which may be hard because I'm super tired from being awake in the night for almost 1.5 hours, but I will get through the day, and the next 6 days after today until I'm done work and no longer have to get ready and out the door by 8 am!

Busy week this week with two baby showers for some great girlfriends, a ridiculously long strata meeting on Wednesday and hopefully meeting two brand new babies that other friends are having! One was born yesterday and another will be born in the next day or two. Being surrounded by babies is the best :o)

Really starting to look forward to the next month with so many really fun things to look forward to. Our trip to Nanaimo, being done work, James's 3rd Birthay party, a visit from Jim's dad and sister and the the lead up to baby being born!

Anyways, off to get ready just 1 of the last 6 days I'm going to need to! Here's to a great Tuesday that will hopefully fly by!

No comments:

Post a Comment