Friday, March 8, 2013

What a great way to start a Friday!

I woke up at 6 am to happily realize that James was still sleeping...and he had SLEPT RIGHT THROUGH THE NIGHT! Hallelujah! Lately he's been climbing into bed with me at least once per night and often waking up before 6am. Last night was the first night in probably 3 weeks that I can remember him actually not waking up at all.

Then James and Jim got up about 6:20 and came downstairs to let me sleep for a little bit and the next thing I smell is my favorite breakfast...French toast. Yummy! Apparently James said he needed breakfast right away, and that he wanted 5 whole pieces of french toast :o)

I came downstairs to big hugs and kisses and a wonderful family breakfast, complete with chocolate milk for the boys and a nice cup of tea for me.

Now, we're all ready for the day and I'm headed off to work, then to the Dr. to hear little one's heartbeat, lunch with friends and coworkers...just an all around great day if you ask me!

Daddy and Son chocolate milks with breakfast!



No comments:

Post a Comment