Tuesday, April 24, 2018

How she did it I have no idea!

Sheri captured this awesome photo of J&K yesterday and as soon as I saw it my first question to her was "how did you get a photo like that with his arms around her without her screeching face?"

Kennedy loves Jordie that is for sure but usually whenever he gets too close to her or tries to grab her to hug her (especially from behind) she freaks out and starts screeching immediately. Actually screeching is her new go to move pretty much whenever she doesn't like anything. If they take something she is playing with, or they have something she wants, or she doesn't want any more food at her high chair...the list goes on. I will admit the screeching is a new thing in our house, I don't remember either of my boys doing it. James didn't have any competition for toys or anything, and Jordie didn't because he barely made any sounds as a baby and really didn't care what James did to him! But this lady is a whole new breed of the two boys mixed together. She is definitely a little fire cracker that is not about to be pushed around by those big brothers of hers. I see her standing up for herself and throwing many punches in the days and years to come! :)

Whether this was just a fluke or not I don't care at all...I LOVE this picture of both of them. She looks like a little porcelain doll with her sparkling blue eyes and he has a real genuine smile which can be rare with him these days :)




No comments:

Post a Comment