Thursday, April 12, 2018

Nana says I never post stuff about the boys anymore

That’s kind of true but it’s not because I don’t care or that I don’t take the pictures and videos, it’s mainly because I rarely get any good non fuzzy photos of them anymore! They are almost always moving around and usually too busy to be bothered to have me take photos. And plus I’m just not around them as much as I am Kennedy. For the past year I have spent almost 24/7 with her while the other two went to school and sports and play dates, etc. Maybe once I go back to work I’ll start blogging more?!

Anyways, here’s some fun stuff from the past week.Starting off with this awesomely dorky moment!

Rare smiles from Jordie boy

Chinese food for KJ's birthday dinner

Yeah that's what happens when a kid pours his own soya sauce!

Cross country day at Westview






Just having a little picnic with his sisters new toy. He snuck into the kitchen so she wouldn't take it from him. He bugged me for hours to open her present so he could play with it!

Then and now...almost 5 and now almost 8

Laying on the floor of the van

Modelling his new Westview t-shirt

Proud of his tower building skills

Showing off his "blood scrape" as he called it.

Little beach wienie roast to celebrate Dane's birthday

Oh Jordie boy!

My biggest monster man at Easter dinner out at Saltery Bay campground

No comments:

Post a Comment