Monday, April 16, 2018

My Jimmy loves me

While we’re house sitting at Mom and Dad’s house Kennedy usually sleeps in a playpen, however, this time we’ve had some rough sleeps and cranky days with the little lady. One because she runs out of room in the playpen and the other factor being Diesel sleeping beside her on the floor and his scratching and snorting and snoring wakes her up. 

So after a very long day of party stuff yesterday Jim went home to our house to take apart her crib and bring it to my parents to set it up here. This morning he put it together so hopefully me and KJ both get a good nights sleep tonight! 


With going back to work today I know how important it’s going to be to have a good sleep again! Fingers crossed for a happy baby and mama tonight. 

PS: I know there is too much crap in her crib! 😃 The number one thing we’ve gotten lots of since having her was stuffies! She isn’t attached to any single one so I just randomly hand her a new one to snuggle each night. 

Here she was last night in the playpen snuggling her new baby doll she got from the Tassell’s and her new lamb from Danielle and the girls! 



No comments:

Post a Comment