Friday, April 13, 2018

Happy Birthday to my biggest little

Today James turns 8 and I feel like it was just yesterday that we brought him home from the hospital and we laughed in the parking lot and actually said to each other "who thought it was a good idea to give us a baby?" We had no idea the level of love and commitment and joy that a baby would bring to our lives. From those first days of being a family of just 3, to now being a family of 5, this kid has always been my best buddy. He is so much like me (except that he loves sports like his daddy) that it drives me crazy most days but I wouldn't change anything about him. He has such a huge heart and truly loves being around people. He is very friendly and will talk to literally anyone that he sees. He is so smart that it's awesome to think of the future that this kid has in front of him. He reads like a pro and his math skills already far surpass mine. He is a great friend, brother and most importantly son. Jim and I couldn't be prouder of the kid that he is today and can't wait to see all of the amazing things that he ends up doing with  his life.

I've got the external hard drive out to do some backups so I'm able to access all of the photos that I've taken of him over the years (probably somewhere in the 40,000-50,000 range by now) so I'll share some of my very favorites with you now :)





























2011





































2012


























































2013



















































2014






















































2015



































2016
















































2017




































































2018












































Happy Birthday James! I love you so much big guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment