Thursday, October 1, 2015

Best $30 I've ever spent - Bubble Guppies Live show!

I'm going to start off this post with the best part of the whole weekend, and the reason we went to Vancouver...the Bubble Guppies Live show. Originally James was going to come with my sister and I but decided that with it being his first day of hockey that he would stay home with Daddy instead. Plus, he told me that the Bubble Guppies were really not a big kids show, it was really only a show for 2 year olds, like Jordie!

Here he is playing with his new light up wand that Auntie Ra bought him!

Attempting to get a good photo of each of us with him...he was clearly very distracted with the music playing and kids all around him!


The show started and he was so fascinated by it all








This smile says it all

And here he is laughing and clapping along to the music

Intermission time and I managed to get the picture I wanted!

Showing us his light wand

He kept folding himself into his chair because he thought it was funny!

This one is cute!

Little guy was so thirsty from all of the yelling "Yay"

And here are the videos I took of him! He was just so excited that it was so awesome to see the look on his face. Both my sister and I probably spent more time watching Jordan than we did the actual show. We said that these videos alone were worth far more than the $30 we paid for the tickets!




Vanessa came with us and had some fun with Jordie on the ferry on the way to Vancouver


Looking out the window


I love this picture of him!


Eating peanut butter by the finger full

Mommy and Jordie's favorite food snack stop....Kernels Popcorn!







As far as I know he's never been on an escalator...he was so excited and kept pointing at them in the mall as we walked around.



After the show we headed to Ryan and Sam's for dinner and overnight stay. We ordered pizza and had a great visit. 

Some snuggles with my Jordie boy


He kept showing me his belly and wanted me to rub it

All stretched out and ready for a big sleep in a king sized bed

I love this picture of him!

2 hours later I went up to go to bed and this is how I found him. I'm not sure where he was expecting me to sleep! :)

The next morning Jordan and Gus were checking each other out

Off to check out Ikea and this handsome little guy was all smiles and cuteness


And kisses for Auntie Ra

Mommy too!

And one last one for Auntie Sam

I really wanted one of the 4 of us, but Sam was not interested in it!  

This one is cute! 

The best we got!

Less than 10 minutes from Ikea to Costco and the poor guy was out cold

But he woke up and got very happy very quickly when he saw this Marshall costume


At the ferry and he was pounding back the Kernels popcorn as fast as his little hand could shovel it into his mouth!

Snuggles and tickles with Vanessa on the ferry on the way home




A few minutes after we got off the ferry he was sound asleep so we tried to prop him up with Nessa's blanket. He certainly looks comfy!

At the Earl's Cove ferry waiting for our last ferry to get home to Daddy and B

Practicing his pitching



Most adorable video of his pitching!

A few more cute ones





Even more popcorn!

He definitely looks like his Daddy in this photo




We had such a great trip and big thanks to the wonderful Auntie Ra for coming with us. 3 years ago it was Toopy & Binoo with James so she of course was the first person I asked when I saw that the BG's were coming to Vancouver. It was definitely worth the trip and the money to see the absolutely joy on Jordan's face! 

No comments:

Post a Comment