Saturday, December 12, 2015

Post 600 - The 3 Things I Love Best About Having This Blog

(1) My memories are protected ~ My goal for 2016 is to record even more memories, even just small ones as I do love looking back through the posts on here to read through the fun or cute things my boys have done (and in James's case, said!). This year I felt like I got away from these types of posts and did more photo based ones, but feel like I need to get back to the kinds of posts I love to read...like this one I'm doing right now! 

(2) My photos are backed up ~ I love that all the photos I upload here are backed up on my Google + account and was very grateful for that 2 years ago when my external hard drive died as I had the few months worth of photos (well really just the good ones) saved on there so at least I didn't lose everything. 

(3) Anytime I want I can click here and see and read about my boys ~ And I love to share the posts with others too. Sometimes when I think of one I really like I'll email it out to those that I know would like it too. I've had many many people tell me over the past 2 years that they love reading my blog, even if it is just mainly about my kids and the fun things we get up to and that makes me enjoy doing this even more. But, even if no one but me ever read it I'd still be happy that one day, years down the road, I hope my boys thank me for recording the best parts of their childhood. Coming from the child that didn't have a baby book (it's okay Mom, I forgive you!) I hope they will appreciate the effort I've made to record their memories :)

Memories like these are my favorite ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment