Sunday, December 20, 2015

I thought there was no way his hair could get worse...and then he did this!!

Yes, my husband actually PERMED his hair. 

I thought the long scraggly hair was bad but when I showed up at my sister's tonight for dinner and he walked out from the hallway with his hair all curly I just lost it (the video is at the bottom of this post!)



Here it is before the hair cut


And then the after


Hahahahahahaha....and this is how it looked when I first saw him. I will admit that I absolutely thought it was just curled with a curling iron, I really had no idea that the actually got it permed!


And here is the video of my reaction to seeing him for the first time. I think it is the first time in possibly my whole life where I was actually speechless :)

No comments:

Post a Comment