Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Daily Photos – November 2015

Wow, what a crazy month November was! We travelled one weekend to the Island and just found ourselves really busy the rest of the month. I've been really tired lately so finding that in the evenings I'm not making the time to blog like I was before. I've also been sick for the past week so haven't done much of anything in the evenings except veg out! I also did a bunch of Christmas crafts for both ourselves to give as gifts, and to donate to the PAC Christmas Craft fair that is happening this coming Friday. I plan to do a big post this weekend of all of the fun crafts we made...and pictures of my boys helping me too!

Anyways, I still managed to take our daily photos and knew that to get back into the swing of things I'd start with that post now. I plan to do one post a day for the whole month of December to attempt to get all caught up on my weekly posts, as well as some more Kindergarten sharing and art posts too! It shouldn't be too hard seeing as I'm off work as of December 4 for a whole month!

Here are our daily pictures for the month of November. Hope you like them!































Wish me luck in getting back in my groove so I can start 2016 off with a bang! Need to get all caught up on the weekly posts so I can come up with a new name for the 2016 weekly series!

No comments:

Post a Comment