Sunday, December 27, 2015

Congratulations are in order!

Today, my brothers and I (and our families) were invited to a family gathering at our dad's girlfriend Graces's house. We were all pretty sure we knew what we were going for and in the end we were totally right! 

Dad and Grace have been together since May and when we met her for the first time at my aunt and uncles cabin we all fell in love with her from the first moment. 

She is a genuinely sweet and kind lady who treats him very well and they seem really really happy together and that's all anyone can ask for! 

Today we were honoured to be part of his engagement to this wonderful lady! 

Don't mind the crappy photo, it's just a picture of my camera because I'm in a hotel and didn't bring my computer with me. 

And that smiling little girl in the front is Sophia. She is the light of Grace's eye and is her 7 year old granddaughter. 

I'll make sure to do another post when we get home with the real photos. Until then this is all I've got!

Congratulations and love to you both! 

No comments:

Post a Comment