Saturday, December 12, 2015

Mommy’s Little Men – Week 39 – Sep 20 – 26

For some strange reason there are no photos of the boys together this week...probably because we were busy that week, and Jordie and I travelled to Vancouver for the Bubble Guppies for the weekend. Just a bunch of different things going on that week!

I like this photo of me and James. I had just gotten rubber boots and new umbrellas for both of us and James asked if we could go for a walk in the rain...so yes of course off we went for a walk around the school!





And here are my favorites of Jordie (half of them have already been on here with the post about the trip to see the Bubble Guppies Live show in Vancouver. 













2015 Mommy’s Little Men Photo Project
“I love watching them become little men right in front of my eyes”

No comments:

Post a Comment