Friday, January 2, 2015

Christmas 2014 ~ Traveling to Summerland, Swimming and Family Dinner

It's 4:30 am and we are off for the ferry for what is going to be a long day! James was smiling...

...and Jordie is just not sure why he was woken up and put in his car seat in the dark!

He wanted to walk up the stairs with Nana instead of being carried

Stopped for a diaper change and a quick lunch break at Manning Park

Papa showing him the snow....he of course wasn't really too sure and wasn't really a fan either

The first of many many photos you will see of Jordie in this very position. He was having some infection problems before we left town so diaper changes were a screaming upset little man that Papa comforted afterwards every single time so he became even more of his best friend!

We made it and I'm sure he was wondering who all the crazy people were that were talking to him.

The next morning he warmed up to Uncle Ron pretty quickly, especially when he downloaded a xylogphone app to his tablet.

I wish this picture wasn't so dark because it's so funny to see that he is clearly getting in trouble from Nana for something and his face shows it completely!

James and Uncle Ron playing a racing game


Jordie was napping, Daddy was shopping, so James and I ate cookies and played some board games

Snuggles with Uncle Jack while they watched Dawn of the Planet of the Apes

Then we were off swimming at the Penticton Recreation Centre with Uncle Jack, Uncle Susan, Cherie, Damien and Declan. We had so much fun spending time as a family and I wish that Jordie and I had been healthy enough to go again one of the two times that Jim and James went back!
























I love this picture of these 4!


hahahahaha...trying to get a picture of these two was almost impossible


Declan is just the cutest little guy!

Jordan decided to try and give him a cheek squeezer kiss

At least me and Cherie are looking and smiling!

This kid seriously has the best smile ever!



I just fell in love with his cheeks and his awesome little smile. He reminds me so much of 
James at that age.

Declan and his daddy Damien

My Mama and I

And one of Cherie and I after dinner at Uncle Ron's house

This is how Jordie likes to hug and kiss people. He will hug the top of your head, give it a rub and then kiss your head. SO CUTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment