Saturday, January 24, 2015

It was time for a BIG change, and I feel so much lighter now!

I love having long hair, but am far too busy/lazy to take the time to straighten it every day, so ended up doing the pony tail or messy bun every.single.day!!

I knew I wanted to cut it months ago, but then also wanted easy hair for Mexico so kept it long much longer than I had planned to. I strongly debated it back in September for our family photos but decided against it. Once Christmas was over I knew it was definitely time. I know the next few weeks will be interesting as I get used to actually doing my hair again, but I love having short hair....until I get tired of it and grow it out again. It's just kind of what I do!

 
The Before

And the AFTER! 

And a little side by side to show the difference. 

No comments:

Post a Comment