Thursday, January 15, 2015

Mommy’s Little Men – Week 2 – Jan 4 – 10

We're going to start off this weekly post with a new great photo of James and Nana. I wish it was taken on my camera though instead of my iPhone as it's one that I would definitely put on my wall if it wasn't so grainy looking!

This was him on the night that him and Daddy went to the evening King's game. He is usually in bed no later than 8 and this night they didn't get out of the game until after 10, this was taken just around 10:30. Even if he does fall asleep in the van, he rarely if ever will stay asleep when you take him out of his car seat!

I kept him up one night just for some snuggles and some Mommy/James Little Couple watching

Now moving on to Jordie's photo with Nana, again I wish it was from my camera instead 
of my phone.

hehehehehe....he loves to play with this magnifying glass at N&P's

And some morning Jordie/Mommy snuggles

Now for a couple of these two cuties together. Trying to get a good one of them both looking is near impossible these days!



2015 Mommy’s Little Men Photo Project
“I love watching them become little men right in front of my eyes”

No comments:

Post a Comment