Saturday, January 10, 2015

2015 Mommy’s Little Men Photo Project - The Introduction

A few months ago I was sitting here thinking about whether I wanted to do these weekly pictures again in 2015 and wondered if I did do them, what would I call the project? Then I started to look through last years photos and I realized just how much I have loved seeing them grow into little men right in front of my eyes....and the name of the 2015 series was born!

2015 Mommy's Little Men Photo Project
“I love watching them become little men right in front of my eyes”

My goal this year is to keep the photos to no more than 5 of each boy, and to just blog more of the other good photos. I also really want to do a monthly blog post with my favorite photos so when it comes time to make our family's 2015 Memory Calendar it is really easy. This year's 2014 one isn't even started yet! I feel so behind the eight ball this year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment