Sunday, March 30, 2014

Double J Photos – Week 13 – Mar 23 - 29

Starting off with the boys together photos, but I realized this week that the only photos of them together are with other people.

J&J with our student Melissa. We have just one more month with her before she sadly leaves us to go back to France.

Very quick photo with Daddy just before he rushed out the door to the airport.

Jordie's first time trying a cupcake with chocolate frosting!

His big brown eyes just get me every time!


I loved this outfit that Tana sent for Jordie, and so sad that it doesn't fit him anymore. This day I realized the legs were half way up his calves, definitely time to move to the mountain of too small clothes!

A couple of pre-glasses photos of James.

Definitely a favorite random non-cheesy candid pre-glasses photo of James.

 He is just too stinking cute with these glasses!

I realized I have to learn how to take good pictures of him without the flash glare. It's a good thing I'm learning how to use the manual mode of my camera and hopefully won't need to use the flash nearly as often!

 2014 Double J Photo Project
"Watching my boys grow up right in front of my eyes"

No comments:

Post a Comment