Monday, March 17, 2014

Double J Photos – Week 11 – Mar 9 - 15

Lots more pictures in this weeks post as I forced myself to get out a bit last weekend and took some cute ones earlier this week while we were staying here at my parents house with them. There were actually 5 of each of them that I really liked, plus a couple of them together too!

We'll start with James this week!

Happy little boy playing hockey in Nana & Papa's driveway!

Some sunny park time with just Mommy and Melissa

Finally nice enough to get back on the trampoline!

My big boy with his new hair cut, and his Timbits as his reward!

And MORE HOCKEY!

I don't know what it is about this picture but I just LOVE IT!

My big beautiful brown eyed guy!

Thinks that if he smiles maybe he'll get to escape baby jail!

Too much cuteness to handle!

Someone is looking very grown up these days!

And of course a couple of together photos now!



 2014 Double J Photo Project
"Watching my boys grow up right in front of my eyes"

No comments:

Post a Comment