Sunday, April 20, 2014

Something had to give...and the blog was it!

I haven't posted in almost 3 weeks now and let me tell you how crazy those weeks have been!

The week that Jimmy returned to work this month our student unexpectedly changed her plans and wasn't able to help out anymore, then both boys came down with colds (during the week that I was supposed to have a strata meeting and 2 night classes!), then I came down with the flu (made me miss 1 of the classes), then it was James's birthday, then I got the cold, then Jimmy came home, and then finally it was time for the big huge birthday party/Easter weekend with Grandpa Barrows visiting too! Whew, I'm tired just thinking about it all! Needless to say, it's been a long few weeks and some of the busiest I've had since Jordan was born and Jimmy left, but I'm happy to say we survived it!

The next 6 weeks until I return to work is looking to stay just as busy too, with our strata's AGM, more night classes, a trip to Vancouver for Cirque du Soleil, Jordan's big 1st birthday and then finishing up with my return to work on May 26.

Lots of blog posts to get caught up on, with weekly photos, preschool show and tell and some awesome birthday fun stuff!

For now here's a super cute photo just because!

Jordan's favorite thing to do, HEAD BONKS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment