Saturday, March 1, 2014

Valentines Day fun

I'm going back a few weeks now but I loved Valentine's Day this year, including making cards for James to take to school, heart shaped french toast for breakfast, the preschool Valentine's Day swim and dinner with some of our favorite people.

James and Melissa working on the Valentines cards for his class. This was so much fun, and even if he did only last 15 minutes, we still had a blast finishing these cards off!












The morning of V-Day and Jordie's awesome hair!






James's Valentines from his preschool classmates.

Jordie was in his typical no smiling for photos mood.

I think he's actually crying and trying to get away from James in this photo!


For once I didn't take my camera with me for dinner, but thankfully Ashleigh took these cute pictures of Jordie and Maddie before supper.



hahahahaha....this is his typical face, and one that people more often see instead of a smile like in the first photo.

And a couple of random selfies when we got home from dinner. Funny enough these are actually some of my favorite photos taken in the whole month of February.



I especially love this one! Way to go James on taking such an adorable photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment