Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Cuddles with Koda Bear

We are making progress in their friendship and it's cute to see. He absolutely understands now that she is the boss and has made zero attempts to nip at her in well over 2 weeks now. He takes treats from her really gently and he walks great with her on leash. I am so relieved because those first few days were super scary for me. 


These two get me every time with their big brown eyes staring at me. They are the best of buds and I love watching them together.

Jordie is the only kid that I've seen Koda do this for. He likes the other two kids for sure, but you can definitely tell that he has a fondness for and a comfort with Jordie. In all fairness, Jordie is the one that spends the most time with him though and never passes up a chance for snuggles or pets or belly scratches.

Cuddles for Jamesie too!

Such handsome smiles on this big boys!

He will only give James “hugs” like this and he never does it uninvited! He has never once jumped up on either of the two little kids. This is his special thing with just James…and Jim and I on the odd occasion we invite him! 


No comments:

Post a Comment