Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Wowzers, that plague was rough!

Whew boy, I hadn't been that sick since I had Covid back in early 2022. And I did test this time, but it was negative, just a super crazy high fever, body aches flu and then a cough and chest congestion type cold. I took 2 full days off work and then worked from home a few hours over the next 3 days. Jim was on afternoon shift last week so he took on the morning routines and then a few nights James took over with Kennedy and all I did was drive the boys where they had to be. Thankfully, Kennedy didn't have any activities so we had a quiet no Complex week, which for us is super rare. And also thankfully, none of the kids caught the bug I had! 

I am so very grateful for having two awesome boys. This was the one night when James put Kennedy to bed and Jordie made he and I Mr. Noodles for dinner (at 8:30pm after his hockey practice...thanks to Papa for driving him there and picking him up). It's nights like this that make me very thankful that we are out of the toddler years! 


Only one photo...I took some videos but these two are cheeky and ended up just fingering the camera. They thought they were so funny together. At least they were getting along! 


No comments:

Post a Comment