Thursday, January 5, 2023

I recommitted to myself...and I couldn't be more proud

Some days it's easy, and some days it's not, but I am committed to being the healthiest me I can be. When I got my Apple watch last January I worked hard and closed those rings every single day until August, and then I got a new phone and lost all of my progress. It killed me and somehow killed my motivation too. I didn't go completely back to doing nothing, but I certainly lost my drive for a few months there. 


Getting a dog has certainly made the daily exercise easier to accomplish. I knew the responsibility I was taking on when we got him, and I am just as committed to him and his well being as I am to my own. We're a team, me and my Koda bear. 

This is the face I look down at on our walks together. I just love him so much and think he's just the cutest thing in the world. He has brought some much needed joy to my life at the end of one of my hardest years ever. I feel like the world just knew exactly what I needed, and it may just be this fur ball right here. πŸΎπŸŽ”
 

No comments:

Post a Comment