Sunday, March 22, 2020

Pollen Sweaters newest model family!

We did something a bit different this year and instead of having people buy the kids gifts and us buying the kids gifts with money we got from family we splurged and bought them all pollen sweaters instead. If you don't know what these are then check out their website. They are very pricey but so worth it. They are warm, machine washable and easy to wear big so these should last the kids each at least 2-3 years. We purposely had the boys pick colors that KJ will be able to wear so that hopefully the biggest one will get through all 3 of them. 

Warning: if you are considering buying your kids these sweaters, know that Jordie is in a youth XL which is the biggest kid size (and last kid priced) one that you can get. Yes it is quite big on him (waist and sleeves are rolled up) and he could have gone smaller but we wanted to go as big as we could that it still looked good and he wasn't swimming in it. Kennedy's is the second size up I think so I think it's called like 3-4. And here's the kicker...James's is a women's extra small, which meant we had to pay full price for his (which was considerably more than we were expecting to pay but it's worth it!)


Mama splurged on a new one for me too! I have a beautiful pink one that I got when I was pregnant with Kennedy and I do absolutely LOVE it but this one fits more true to size and is a color that I don't usually wear! I'm still adjusting to it as I'm so used to the super big and baggy one that I've been wearing for 3 years!






We are all in love with our pollen sweaters and highly recommend them to everyone! In case you are wondering, we absolutely plan to do family photos in these sweaters too at some point :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment