Wednesday, March 25, 2020

What are you telling your big kids about Covid-19?

We may be all smiles on tonight’s walk but let me tell you that on the inside I’m not smiling and I can sense from my big guy that he isn’t either. I know he’s worried about the corona virus and how serious it could get and he’s terrified his beloved Nana or Papa will get it, or Grandpa Barrows in Nanaimo, or Grandma and Grandpa in Mexico. I’m trying to keep it light and explain we need to do our part to isolate at home the best we can (while both Jim and I are still working outside the home as well too) and try to reassure him that we will be okay and as much as in my heart I truly hope that’s the case I’m also terrified it won’t be. 

So tell me, what are you telling your big kids, and little kids for that matter, about the coronavirus and the unprecedented times that we are in right now? 

No comments:

Post a Comment