Monday, March 23, 2020

Tonight he needed his little sister

We’re on night three of Kennedy sleeping in Jordie’s bottom bunk and tonight he was upset about a scary movie scene he had seen today and he didn’t want to go to bed. Or rather I should say he wanted to sleep in my bed, which I really didn’t want him to do. I suggested that he climb into bed with her not expecting he would actually do it. He insisted he would never fall asleep and he was too scared and he would probably just end up in my bed anyway. I said that was fine but I wanted him to at least try. That was almost two hours ago and this is what they look like now. I never heard a single peep from either of them. 

As I was leaving after tucking them in Kennedy said “mommy, you take our picture?”  I said I didn’t have my phone with me but I would when I went to bed. She’ll be happy in the morning...until then let’s see if they actually both end up staying in the bed or if one falls out or ends up in my bed with me after all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment