Thursday, November 3, 2016

2015 Calendar of Memories

I sat down to start our 2016 Calendar of Memories and realized I never did finish the one for 2015!! So, last weekend and the first few days of my sickness this week I spent finishing off the '15 one so now I can get going on the one for this year. I thought it would be fun to share the pages of this calendar...and will do so when I'm done the current year one too. Next up will be my mom and dad's annual calendar and Jim's dad's Christmas book too.

I'm not sure if these will look blurry if they are blown up, but in print on the 12x12 size I order them in they turn out beautifully. I have calendars now from 2012-2014 and my goal is to have one for each year that my kids are growing up. So here we go!

I started my daily photo project around the middle of February with an awesome phone app called Collect and I've used it ever since. There are a few photos missing in January and one in February, but other than that there is a photo for each day.


No comments:

Post a Comment