Saturday, November 19, 2016

His newest karate achievement

Jim and I were so proud of how James did learning the Student Creed at karate. He practiced every day until he knew it off by heart and was so proud and ready to show everyone.  On the day that I could go and watch him we were sad when we realized that Sensei wasn't there so we thought he wouldn't be able to do it but luckily the Sempai in charge that day did let him do it so that I could see it. Apparently when Sensei returned he asked James to do it again and he again rocked it. 

Here is the very proud and happy guy with his new red star

Here's the video my dad took of it from the other side of the dojo. It's a bit blurry but you can see all of it as well as the big high fives from Chloe


And here's the video I took of it. I missed the first few seconds of it but you can hear the majority of it and that's what matters. I literally felt myself tear up when I saw him do this so well!

Next weekend is his belt testing and we can't wait to see how he does with it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment