Friday, November 25, 2016

A 6 year old conversation with James

This has turned into one of my favorite yearly posts to do and this year is no exception. I love hearing James's thoughts on different things and will continue to do these posts for as long as he'll let me!

What is your full name: Alfred James Barrows
If you could change your name what would you change it to: I would change it to...Freddy Alfred Jr.
How old are you right now: 6
What did you do for your last birthday: Sports birthday
Where and with who: Cooper Lawry and at Assumption gym

Your favorite things -
Snack: Peanut butter and apple
Drink: Orange juice
Vegetable: Carrots
Fruit: Apples
TV show: Ninjago
Movie: The Incredibles
Game: Monopoly
Book: Blaze and the Monster Machines
Toy: My favorite toy is....cars
Animal: My favorite animal is the king of the forest which is the Lion
Holiday: Halloween
Restaurant: A&W
Color: Red

What do you love best about -
Me: That you are sweet and kind
Your Dad: That he's very smart into sports
Your Brother: That he's very loving to me and he is very kind and loving
Your Nana: That she is very nice and loving too and caring
Your Papa: Is that he's very capable in sports too
Diesel: That he's a very hearting and kind dog...very nice.

The coolest person on earth is: Meee

When you're outside what is your favorite thing to do: Play soccer

What thing are you the very best at: Playing hockey

When you were little what was your favorite thing to do: It was to crawl

Where would you like to go on vacation this year: Disneyland

What do you want to be when you grow up to be an adult: I want to be...I will be....a VIU contractor

Here are some new questions for James this year (cause I was dying to hear his responses)
Where is the most wonderful place you've ever been? Our house

 What's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to you? I love you

If you were invisible for a day, what would you do? I would just go around, doing stunts and no one can see me, and I'm dangerous and no one can see me.

What is the worst smell in the world? A skunk

What makes you cry? When people die

What are you scared of? I am scared of really scary shadows

What is your favorite song? Gulf War

What is your favorite memory? My favorite memory is when Papa took me out to the golfing range

If you could, what type of animal would you be? I would be a cheetah

Who is your best friend? Cooper Lawry

What is your favorite thing to do with family? Have family dinner with you guys

What is the most important rule? Be good and listen

If you had a million dollars, what would you spend it on? Toys

If Diesel could talk, what would he say? I love you James

If you had super powers, what would they be? They would be laser powers and speeding fast power like the Flash

What's the best thing about being a kid? Is that you're young and you get to play with all your friends at school

What is something that you don't understand about grown-ups? Is that they can eat really big bites but sometimes they have really low voices

What is your favorite word? Why? Love because we care about everyone who is in the earth...we care. 

What do you dream about when you sleep? I dream about having big things and having you guys with me forever

What 3 words would you use to describe our family? Fun, funny and caring

What's something you'd like to learn how to do? How to do a back flip and front flip

If you had to give away all of your toys but one, which one would you keep? My Lego

What's the hardest thing you've ever had to do? The hardest thing? Is....go through writing books, that's really hard!

What does your 6 year old self want to tell the world? That I'm a very good boy and very caring boy and I'm very tough and smart. 


No comments:

Post a Comment