Friday, November 25, 2016

A 3 year old conversation with Jordie

Here's my first attempt at a question and answer conversation with Jordie. Let's just say next year I'll make sure to do it not at the end of the day, and not with his brother around to "help" him!


What is your full name: Dordie Dudas Barrows (translation: Jordie Douglas Barrows)

How old are you right now: Free (while holding up 3 fingers)
What did you do for your last birthday: Oh I don't know. 
What kind of party did we have: A Paw Patrol one
Where were we: at the party....at Nana's home

Your favorite things -
Snack: Bananas and oranges
Drink: milk, and orange juice and water
Vegetable: cucumber and carrot
Fruit: Fruit...I already told you it. Bananas and oranges and apples
TV show: Paw Patrol and Blaze and the Monster Machines
Movie: Pirate Paw Patrol
Book: The puppy one
Toy: Ryder and Zuma and Skye 
Holiday: Holiday? I prefer Halloween
Restaurant: Timbits....so Tim Hortons?.....yeah I love that one
Color: Blue and pink and purple

What do you love best about -
Me: When I miss you why I love you
Daddy: When I be with him, and be with you and James
James: When we snuggle...that makes me happy.
Your Nana: When I snuddle her.
Your Papa: When I snuddle him too.
Diesel: When I snuddle him.
That's what you love best about everyone: Yeah

A few more random questions that I chose for him to answer (he wasn't super into this little exercise so I kept it brief) I'm sure next year will be awesome!
What thing are you the very best at: When I play video games (which is hilarious because he doesn't play video games usually!)
What do you want to be when you grow up to be an adult: A big brother (well this is an adorable answer so I decided to quit while I was ahead and move on to James!)


No comments:

Post a Comment