Saturday, November 26, 2016

Preschool and daycare art - September and October

It's already almost the end of November but I'm finally getting around to taking pictures of all of Jordie's art from preschool and daycare from September and October. Here goes!

First day painting

My favorite project from Busy Bee's. I opened this today and compared to the two that we got for James.

So handsome!

He started preschool almost 2 inches shorter than his brother but almost 3 pounds heavier!





Other September art




Moving on to Thanksgiving...this was his placemat...that we forgot to take to Nana's for Thanksgiving dinner




Now finally moving on to Halloween themed art











This was so creative....a parent brought these in for the kids for their Halloween costume party, but Janet and Laura were smart enough to not let them eat them during preschool.

Now moving on to the awesome art work that Jordie has brought home from his new daycare. I love that he is going somewhere that takes the time to do these kinds of projects with him!




Not only is there art work...there is regularly cookies or cupcakes that come home too!

Huge wooden pumpkin that he painted 

I like this thing...just not sure how I'm going to put this in his scrapbook! :)

This one I can put in there for sure though, it's a much smaller wooden ornament that he colored

No comments:

Post a Comment