Saturday, May 18, 2013

Pregnant with Friends...Part 2

A few months back I posted a picture of me with Ashleigh and Theresa and said that I intended to take another photo before our baby was born, so yesterday morning we converged on our deck just before Ash and family headed out of town for the weekend. Of course I did it JUST in case baby is born this weekend while they are away, but now I'm hoping that because I did that baby will wait until planned day of Thursday.

3 preggos

1 baby, 2 preggos! 
Baby Maddie is now almost 7 weeks old, I am 39 weeks and Theresa is already 30 weeks! Time is flying and soon Baby Barrows and Baby Slack will be here with us!

Two more pictures to come in this series! Can't wait to see if our lives will be filled with little girls this time around or if we will adding some more boys to our already loud get-togethers with the 4 boys we already have. Love you ladies and thanks for putting up with me and my dorky photo ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment