Thursday, May 23, 2013

Our last day as a family of 3!

In just a few short hours (3 to be exact) we will no longer be the Barrows 3...we will have welcomed our newest little family member and will forever be known as the Barrows 4 (unless of course we decide to have a 3rd baby down the road!).

James and I spent the morning visiting around town and tidying up the house, then he had a nap and I relaxed on the couch waiting for Jim to get home at 3 for some fun family time. We headed to my parents of course to play some baseball in the backyard and ended up getting Subway for supper. We left him there at 7 pm with a quick hug and tears from this emotional Mommy and off we went to get my last pregnancy craving of a McDonalds hot fudge sundae! I laid on the couch and enjoyed my last pregnancy foot massage and happily dozed off to a Gravol induced sleep!

Considering the excitement of today I'm surprised at how good I actually slept! Been awake since just after 4 and everything is ready to go. I still can't believe that the next time I come home I will have a new baby...now off to FINALLY find out if it's a BOY OR A GIRL!!

Here's some photos from yesterday!










The next pictures I post will be of all of us together!

No comments:

Post a Comment