Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Mom, just hit it!

Yup, this was James telling me to hit a deer on the road the other night so he could "have 30lbs of beef in the freezer to eat!"

I laughed so hard and told him that no we couldn't just hit the deer so we could eat it...and that deer is totally different than beef! I told him that the leftover spaghetti that Auntie Alysha brought over the other night had deer meat in it and he said "I know Mom, that's why I want you to hit it, so we can have meat for scabetti and hamburgers and stuff!" hahahahahaha...the look of pride on Jim's face when I told him this story after James went to bed was priceless and he told me I had to put that memory up on the blog for the future!

This kid just kills me...still! He's been killing me with shit he says since he started talking before he was 2. He makes me laugh every single day but sometimes he knocks it out of the park like he did on this day. And the funny thing is that I know if I did hit a deer he would be devastated and would probably cry, but the thought of having the meat to eat was definitely appealing to him. I worried that if I mentioned that it was deer that he had eaten that he would be upset and wouldn't want to eat it again, but nope, he is clearly a meat eater through and through because it does not bother him at all that animals are killed for him to eat them! He is definitely Jim's kid!


No comments:

Post a Comment