Friday, October 7, 2016

2016 Family Photos

My favorite time of year....family photos with Jenn Parkin time! I think this year's photos may be my very favorite ever...there are so many good shots, even though we were tight on time with the fading light and it was the end of a long week for all of us!

One of the first shots we did and it turned out to be my favorite photo of the whole shoot!

I liked this photo of all of us too but found it awkward with how James was standing...so I cropped it

And I love this photo of the boys way more of just the boys without me and Jim in it! 

Very natural smiles from all of us in this one!

James and his Daddy 

Jordie boy and his Mommy

This is the full photo that I cropped the above photos from. I do love this one of all of us but really wanted an individual one of me and Jordie and of James and Jim.

This ones cute too of the boys running!

Another beauty shot (this one was shared on FB earlier this week). I love that you can see James's little glasses and Jordie's little face looking up at me. Just an all around special photo of our family.

Another cute family photo!

Couple of great ones of just James

I love this one the best!


Some mom and James shots next

Super cheesy photo but I love it so much!


Now Jordie's turn...this photo is just so him!


I love this one too though because you can so clearly see his big brown eyes and his little half smile.

Now photos of Daddy and his little mini me

Yup....love this one too!

Two super cute shots of the boys alone


Cropped close to Jordie cause that's one hell of a smile on him!

Jim's favorite picture of his boys

I think I like this one better!

Not sure if I love this one but I do like that it's super natural looking

Losing the light and losing Jordie's attention...definitely getting cheesy faces now!


I definitely love this year's parent and sons photos!



Very natural James face...very cheesy and kinda crazy faced Jordie!

Another cute one

For some reason I love this one...even though I know Jordie was not a happy camper that his brother was touching him!


LOVE this one so much. This is so Jim and me it's crazy. Jenn did an awesome job in just capturing us in as natural of a way as she could. This might be one of my favorite photos that we've ever had taken.


Little more formal but I still like it



I think I'm going to print this one to put on our bedroom wall because I do really love it!

A couple of just me


And one of my handsome hubby to finish off the shoot!

As I always say I'm usually really happy if I end up with just 5 photos that I love...and this year there were just so many more than that. I can't wait to get a bunch of these printed for our dining room wall to update the photos from the ones that are still up from the fall of 2014! For some reason last year's photos just never got printed and put up. 

Funny story to finish off this post...on the way out to Gibson's Beach we bought a 20 pack of Timbits and in the 5 or so minutes that Jim and I were taking our photos our two little buttheads polished off the WHOLE FRIGGING BOX. We didn't get a single Timbit. Little Buggars! 

No comments:

Post a Comment