Saturday, October 25, 2014

Barrows Family Favorite Meals

My boys sharing their first lunch time meal at the small table we brought down from James's room. Here they are doing "cheers"

And here is James helping Nana make fish one night when they were there for supper 
while I was working.

I'm sure I'm not the only one out there that is always searching for a meal to make for supper and is feeling uninspired and thinking about making supper is always a hassle. I like to pre-plan my week when I go grocery shopping but when I sit down to think about what to cook I feel like I draw a blank. I've been wanting to do up a list/menu of our favorite meals so now when I'm not sure what to make I can come to this and pick and choose what I feel like for that week. I'm hoping this helps me with cooking more healthy meals for me and the boys on the nights that I'm home. 

And I definitely plan to update this as I try new recipes and/or remember ones I've forgotten that we do like to eat around here :)

Chicken
Honey mustard garlic chicken
Bruschetta chicken
Easy tomato and onion chicken
Crockpot Snappy chicken
Chicken strips/nuggets
Baked chicken (plain or marinated)
Shake n Bake chicken
Crispy baked cheddar chicken

Pork
Marinated tenderloin
Pork in mushroom gravy
Pork and rice casserole
Honey garlic pork tenderloin
Ham

Beef
Beef dips
Steak - bacon wrapped tenderloins
Spaghetti
Lasagna
Goulash
Hamburgers
Tacos
Meatloaf
Meatballs
Homemade hamburger helper

Breakfast Foods
Pancakes
French toast
Waffles
Scrambled eggs
Fried eggs
Toast
Bacon
Ham
Sausages
Christmas morning wifesaver

Wrap foods
Breakfast burritos
Quesadillas
Chicken Caesar salad wraps
Fajitas/Tacos

Other
Macaroni and cheese
Tuna casserole
Baked white fish
Pizza bagels
Bacon, onion, cheese and lettuce bagels
Perogies
Meat pies
Stirfry - beef or chicken
Hot Dogs
Nachos
Grilled cheese
Soup
Kraft Dinner

Treats
Pizza
Subway
Safeway subs

Sides
Pasta and sauce
Rice
Egg noodles
French fries
Hash browns
Roasted potatoes
Mashed potatoes
Scalloped potatoes
Baked potatoes

Veggies
Carrots
Corn
Peas
Broccoli
Cauliflower
Asparagus
Cucumber
Peppers
Roasted veggies (peppers, onions, potatoes, carrots)

Salads
Caesar
Green with veggies
Greek pasta
Macaroni
Potato

No comments:

Post a Comment