Wednesday, October 1, 2014

A 4 year old conversation with James

I've always wanted to do a yearly interview with my kids and have decided to start it with James this year on or around his first day of school. I'm going to pick the questions and use them year after year and chronicle them here on this blog. This should be interesting with our chatty little man :)


September 2014
What is your full name: "James Barrows"
If you could change your name what would you change it to: "Tap Barrows Jr."
How old are you right now: "4"
What did you do for your last birthday: "Played and ate, bouncy castle with a slide"

Your favorite things -
Snack: "Strawberries and grapes and cheese and crackers"
Drink: "Apple juice"
Vegetable: "Carrots"
Fruit: "Strawberries"
TV show: "Space Racers and Paw Patrol"
Movie: "Rookie of the Year"
Game: "Frustration and Sorry"
Book: "The Berenstain Bears Go to the Moon, because I love space"
Toy: "My Innotab"
Animal: "Sharks"
Holiday: "I like going on the ferry boat and going to see Uncle Tom"
Restaurant: "Magpie's"
Color: "Green"

What do you love best about -
Your Mom: "She plays with me, we play the silliest games"
Your Dad: "He likes to play baseball and hockey with me and I like those two sports"
Your Brother: "Cause I love him"

The coolest person on earth is: "Know who's the funniest on earth? Daddy is!"
Me again: Okay, who is the coolest person on earth: "DADDY"

When you're outside what is your favorite thing to do: "Play baseball AND play hockey"

What thing are you the very best at: "I hit best in baseball, I do the greatest hits in baseball"

When you were little what was your favorite thing to do: "When I was 3, I know, I had fun having my Angry Birds Birthday"

Where would you like to go on vacation this year: "Uuummm, on the ferry boat"

What do you want to be when you grow up to be an adult: "I know....a back catcher in baseball"

No comments:

Post a Comment