Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Double J Photos – Week 36 – Aug 31 – Sep 6

Starting this week off with my first born love (who is looking just entirely too grown up these days!)


Thanks to Vanessa for taking these next 3 photos!



Yummy breakfast burrito from McDonalds

Naptime board games for James and Mommy

The nose we thought might be broken but luckily wasn't


First day of preschool year two



And moving on to my adorable little bruiser Jordie Boy.





These next 9 were taken by Vanessa...some cute moments captured.








OMG seriously...look at those eyes!

hehehehe...my little dork!


His first McDonalds breakfast burrito, a fave of James and Mommy's



One weekend day of this week we had a full-on PJ day where we did nothing but play games and hang out together watching TV and playing cars.

The love between these two astounds me and warms my heart completely.














 2014 Double J Photo Project
"Watching my boys grow up right in front of my eyes"

No comments:

Post a Comment