Saturday, January 20, 2018

Birthday getaway with my bestie

A few months ago I mentioned to Ash that we should skip out on our husbands and kids and hit up the spa on the island for the night to celebrate our joint birthday! I’ve never met anyone that I shared my birthday with, and now it’s super special to share it with someone who just means the world to me. Thanks for agreeing to join me Mrs T!

It has been a super fun and relaxing day with some shopping, a quick lunch, two amazing spa treatments, dinner (and drinks!!) at the hotel pub and now just sitting around in our PJ’s bullshitting the night away! Now we’ll probably go to bed and hopefully sleep through this terrible wind storm that is blowing all around us tonight! But at least I won’t have to get up with a crying baby!

Here are some pictures from our fabulous day together today! 

Just about to start our treatments at the Oh Spa

Out for dinner at Flying Canoe Pub

Yes ladies and gentleman...I actually had 2 drinks tonight!

Cheers to another year around the sun together! 

Trying out the camera on my new phone so took these two photos too. 



No comments:

Post a Comment