Monday, January 15, 2018

This was one for the memory books

James would sleep in our bed every single night if he could get away with it! Many many nights I go to bed and find this sleep ninja hiding out in there. On this particular night I hadn’t heard anyone get up so I go up the stairs thinking of something completely random and flick on the light in our room to see this scene....





They both snuck out of their beds and into ours!!! Jordie almost never crawls into our bed, or even gets out of his bed at all at night so I was especially surprised to see him! When I asked them tonight about this they started to giggle and James told me that he had crawled in first and then Jordie got up to go pee and saw him there so decided to climb in too. Jim and I joked that we should have just crawled into their bunk beds and seen what they thought of that the next morning! They probably would have loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment