Sunday, March 18, 2018

I'm glad I kept this sweater!

This has been one of my favorite baby clothes since James wore it. This comparison shows how different in size all 3 of the kids are. James wore it at 10 months, our hulk baby Jordie at 8 months, and our smallest little lady at 11 months. This might be a sweater that we keep forever for memories sake. It's one of a very few rare items that all 3 of them have worn.


I'm planning another comparison post tomorrow for each months' photos with their bears! These days I think that Kennedy looks more like James, especially as she gets more hair. She has the same eyes and nose as him, but I do think she's got the same smile as Jordie. Every day someone tells me how much she looks like me and I couldn't be more excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment