Friday, January 5, 2018

He would sneak in every night if he could

This kid is a big snuggler and loves to sneak into my bed whenever he can. He used to come downstairs to ask me if he could sleep with me but has finally caught on that I'm much more likely to let him stay if this is how I find him when I come up to bed. 

Now this little lady in blue has also taken to waking up at night crying. So tonight I'm bringing her to bed with me too. We'll see how long this lasts until I kick them both out. Her for moving around too much and him for his awful teeth grinding he does!! 

She was very curious about why he was in here too!

At least she laid quietly while I finished the last ten minutes of the show I had started! She just kept looking up at me and smiling. 

I'm taking the extra snuggles because I know just how fast time flies!

No comments:

Post a Comment