Saturday, July 26, 2014

Parent Appreciation Day at Busy Bee's Preschool!

My big guy on his last day of his first year of Preschool. 

A little comparison shot of then and now. He grew so much in such a short period of time. Look at how much higher on the door he is now!



The little concert they put on was so cute! Some of the songs I had heard him sing but a lot I hadn't. Check out the videos below if you want to see some little kid singing cuteness.

MY FAVORITE: The button factory song

I have videos of him singing this song throughout the year. It was another favorite of mine.

Although he isn't technically graduating this year as he has one more year of preschool, this song is 
still really cute.

This ones a big longer, it's called the 3 little bears rap



He got chosen to do part of the calendar task and he was so happy and proud.

Cute little Ms. Katelyn Doxsee

A new favorite picture of James and me

And a great one of us with Nana too!

His smile is so awkward since he got his glasses, but still super cute anyways


I love this picture of James and his little girlfriend Rebekah. For almost the whole year I got the running commentary on what she had for snack, who she sat with, etc. He was so in love with her it was so cute to see actually.

Katie started at the preschool in early April and on her first day she got the invite for James's birthday party. Her Mom brought her and her and James hit it off right away. One day I went to pick him up and Janet told me they had had to separate them on the bench outside during playtime because he had his arm around here and they were kissing each other on the cheeks apparently. 


Speaking of kisses on the cheek, here he is with Laura


Another good picture



After James left with my mom I went back in to take a few pictures of other kids for their moms. This is little Alivia Gurney, another school friend favorite of James's

And again it's Katelyn!

I've took her first day of school photos so of course had to take the end of year photo too!

Katelyn and her mom Alysha

I love this picture of these two! 

Now onto the awesome present that the teachers put together for the parents. Everything you see below was in a bag with his name on it. What a thoughtful and kind gesture on their part to do this for all of the parents.
Couldn't say enough great things about Laura and Janet at Busy Bee's! They are certainly well thought of and the classes fill up quickly...if you can believe it, Jordan's class for 2 years from now is already full, glad I signed him up when I did! :)










No comments:

Post a Comment