Saturday, July 26, 2014

Preschool Art – May

This was my favorite thing they learned in May...all about 911 and when to call it and who will come if you do call. I loved the song they sang too, especially the way James said "call the fire department!" Hard to explain how cute it was and I'm not sure if I could get him on video singing it now that he knows how much I love it :)

EDIT: I got him watching videos of other songs from the Preschool party and asked him to sing the 911 song and he did it! Video below the photo.

Too cute! I'm pretty sure the song is longer but really my favorite part is here :)
Kite

Firetruck visit coloring sheet


This was part of the awesome Mother's Day gift that the school had the kids make to give to us. 
Here is a post I wrote about the whole gift and my Mother's Day this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment