Sunday, July 27, 2014

First he breaks my heart, then he fills it up with even more love!

James has this ability to be super insulting/funny without intending to be and then on the flip side to be so sweet and loving that it just warms my heart.

One of our conversations from yesterday went something like this:
(Me singing along to the radio)
"MOM, can you please stop singing"
"But why James?"
"Because I don't like people singing in minivans"

hahahahaha...okay kid! He said it again an hour later when we were back in the van and I started to sing again, but this time when I asked him why he didn't like people singing in minivans he told me "I can't tell you mom, that's really a secret!"

This kid cracks me up!

Now on the flip side he also is a very sweet and kind little boy. Two of the nicest comments I he said to me yesterday were:

"Mom, your hair is the prettiest today"
"You are a very good mommy"

I couldn't ask for any more than that! When I look at him I figure I must be doing something right in this world to have created and to be raising such a happy, funny and loving little guy.

I love you so much Mr. James Barrows!

No comments:

Post a Comment