Saturday, July 26, 2014

Preschool Art – June

Our last edition of Preschool Art! I loved this whole series of posts and am so happy that I stuck to it so now I don't feel guilty that I threw out or recycled about 95% of everything that he brought him with him...but these pictures mean that I will always have these memories!

First up and most importantly was the awesome Father's Day gift that the kids made for their dads. Unfortunately ours had to sit for a few weeks till we saw Daddy again but he took it with him up to 
Fort McMurray and tonight he had to take pictures of the stuff so I could finish off this final preschool post :)

So here it is:


I love that the teachers are thoughtful in the poems they choose as gifts. I love both the Mothers and Fathers day poems and am thankful to be able to always look back at these posts to see the great stuff he brought home.

Now onto the other artwork he brought home in the month.



No comments:

Post a Comment